Kinissi Palace

Originally built in 1924 it ran until the ’60s when it fell into hibernation, until it was listed as a historical monument by the Ministry of Culture. Renovation and total restoration soon begun with respect to the maintenance of the original decorative features, thanks to guidance from the Ephorate of Modern Monuments of Thessaloniki. Renamed into Hotel Kinissi Palace, it opened its doors on August 30, 2000, and since remains a continuous success.

Venue details

Near Places