The Red House

Across the church of Agia Sofia, at the intersection of Agias Sofias 31and Ermou 52 streets, the Red House is a majestic, albeit sad affair, standing silent and derelict, awaiting to be restored. Abandoned due to a mixture of complicated inheritance issues and state indifference, the otherwise known as “Loggos Mansion” was built between 1926 and 1928.

Museum details

Near Places